“Had a most enjoyable evening at Nairn Academy as part of P7 transitions. Very impressed with the staff and pupils who were friendly and helpful. Good to catch up and reminisce with other former pupils.”
Thanks to all who attended the recent P7 Teach the Parents night here at the Academy. Feedback shows that 98% of parents and P7 pupils enjoyed the event and found it useful. Some comments can be seen below:
- Thank you to the teachers who gave up their time.
- Great organisation! Thank you!
- Very good!
- Just well done 🙂
- Very much enjoyed it!
- Well enjoyed experience- lots of questions still to ask. Thank you to staff for being present.
- Really enjoyed the taster sessions
- Very interesting
- The Senior pupils are a credit to your teaching skills.
- We found the evening very enjoyable and appreciate the events the school are doing to assist the integration from primary to High School.
- A good overview of the school
- Enjoyable experience for pupils and parents- thank you!
- Great S6 help
- Very well set out and the classes were interesting
We’re really pleased everyone found the event so useful and fun, and look forward to meeting all the P7’s again soon 🙂
In the meantime, if you have any questions please do get in touch.