Friends of Nairn Academy (FONA)

FONA logo

If you are keen to show your support for Nairn Academy and have a chance to win one of two cash prizes please use the links below to access the relevant forms.

For only £12 per year, you can help raise funds for the school and have the chance to win a cash prize in the FONA lottery draw. 60% of money raised goes to the School Fund and the remaining 40% forms two cash prizes (1st 25%, 2nd 15%). Monthly draws are held at Parent Council meetings. Standing Order is the preferred method of payment; however, cheques and cash are also accepted. Cheques should be made payable to ‘FONA’.

FONA Information Form

FONA Joining Form

Bank Standing Order Form