Role Of Parent Council
Committee (Office Bearers)
Chair Graham Bell 07826908700
Vice Chair David Brownless 07415330915
Secretary Alison Footitt 07766507665
Treasurer Pauline Barron 07746337261
Although there are four office bearers on the committee, within the wider parent council body, there is a Fundraising Sub-Committee and recently a Careers Sub- Committee has been formed.
Meetings are usually held in the School Staff Room, unless, there are large numbers attending. If this is the case, the meeting will take place in the open area in English department.
Monday 11th June @ 6.30pm
Starts early with update from Principal Engineer (Highland Council) regarding the School Buildings and Asbestos Report.
AGM September 2018: Date tbc
- Scottish Parent Teacher Council – SPTC is the national organization for parents’ groups in Scottish schools. They offer help and advice to all parents.
- National Parent Forum of Scotland – The NPFS was set up to give Parent Councils and Parents an opportunity to discuss and raise educational issues of mutual interest or concerns at a national level.
- ParentZone – a useful site for all parents and carers.
- Review of the Scottish Schools (Parental Involvement) Act 2006
- Easy Fundraising – an easy way to earn money for Nairn Academy while shopping
Please click on the logo to find out more about FONA. If you are keen to show your support for Nairn Academy then please visit the FONA page on this site.